Effective Date: November 2, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us
For example, our services may require you to sign up for an account, and when you do, we’ll ask for personal information like your name, email address, telephone number, or credit card to store with your account.
Information we get from your use of our services
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
- Log information
- Location information
- Unique application numbers
- Cookies and similar technologies
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect, and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect HumeSha News and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant news articles.
When you contact HumeSha News, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of HumeSha News unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We work hard to protect HumeSha News and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to HumeSha News employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
Thank you for choosing Humesha News.